Southern Huron County, North Middlesex County
Willow HomeCare is looking for qualified, energetic, dedicated and optimistic Home Support staff – able to assist clients with a variety of needs.
- Provide cognitive and social support
- Able to assist client with ADLs
- Able to read body cues and sensitive to a person’s immediate needs
- Assist with household tasks that may be challenging for older adult
- Assist with light meal preparations and snacks
- Ensure a safe environment within their home
Qualifications and Position Requirements:
- Personal Support Worker diploma (PSW) from an Ontario college
- Nurses Aid certificate – balanced with years of experience either LTC, retirement or home care
- At least 6-9 months experience working in related field
- A vehicle is mandatory; valid driver’s license
- A Vulnerable Sector Check within the year
- CPR and 1st Aid
- Gentle Persuasion Approach (GPA) certificate an asset
To apply email: HR@willowcare.ca and attach cover letter with résumé.
In your cover letter, provide examples of how your background meets the position’s education and experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.